Forms & Applications

Advisory Boards

Special Events

Special Events Permit Application
Apply to hold a special event, promotion, or entertainment activity within the town limits or on publicly owned property.
PLEASE NOTE: The Special Events Permit Application is in the process of being updated. For more information, email Cathi Pope.

Customer Service


Beer & Wine License Application (PDF)

Human Resources

Criminal Justice Personal History Statement
Also known as Form F3, this application is used by the police department to adequately evaluate applicants for law enforcement and criminal justice certification. The questions are designed to ascertain whether the applicant meets the minimum standards for certification.


Applications can be found on the Planning Forms & Applications Page



Vendor Application - This form is being updated and will be available by Friday, July 5.

Forms & Applications
Customer Service Manager