Beer & Wine Licenses

Beer & Wine Licenses

  • Any business that sells Beer or Wine within the Town of Wake Forest limits must obtain a Beer & Wine License before selling any alcoholic beverages.

  • Businesses must first obtain temporary permits from the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission.

  • Beer & Wine Licenses must be renewed prior to June 30 each year.

  • Beer & Wine License application

    • Note: All privilege license fees are 1/2 off the listed amount from Jan. 1 - June 30


  • Licenses must be renewed prior to July 1 of every year.

  • Beer & Wine licenses expire on June 30.

  • Renewal notices are mailed each year. If you do not receive a Beer & Wine License Renewal Notice by June 30, contact Wynne Gooding at 919-435-9465.

Beer & Wine Licenses
Accounting Technician