Repairing Power Lines

Contact Wake Forest Power, or your respective electric service provider, if a line is down between the utility pole and where the line is attached to the house (weatherhead).

The property owner is responsible for line or equipment (mast and/or meter) damage from the point of attachment (weatherhead) to anywhere on the house. Call Inspections & Permits at 919-435-9531 for the electrical permit and inspection that are required before Wake Forest Power restores power.

When an emergency electrical connection is needed after normal business hours, a licensed electrician may make the connection before obtaining the required permit and inspection. Inspections & Permits should be contacted at the beginning of the next business day.

For more information, call Wake Forest Power at 919-435-9570.

Wake Forest Power

5031 Unicon Dr.