The official app of Wake Forest, North Carolina!
For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Android users!
Search for “Town of Wake Forest" on iTunes, in the iPhone app store, or in Google Play.
The app can also be downloaded by scanning the appropriate QR code below:
Among its many functions, the Wake Forest app allows iPhone, iPad, Android, and html users to:
- NEW! Report non-emergency issues to the Town of Wake Forest through SeeClickFix
- NEW! Access important information about popular local events. IPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android users who have downloaded the town's app now enjoy instant access to events including Six Sundays in Spring and Meet in the Street - just to name a few.
- NEW! We've added a "Downtown WF" function to our app. Use it as your official guide to downtown - all at your fingertips!
- Contact the town for prompt action on street maintenance, lights, potholes and graffiti, using the app to send a photo and exact location of the problem
- Receive timely notifications concerning Parks & Recreation practice and game cancellations due to inclement weather
- Access important information about Parks & Recreation Youth Athletics, including league schedules
- Locate and learn about town parks and greenways
- Pay Wake Forest Power bills online
- Access town news
- Access the town’s Facebook page
- Receive breaking news messages
- Link to job listings
- Access contact information for every town department
The Town of Wake Forest app was developed in conjunction with Purple Monkey Apps, a Wake Forest company specializing in app development.
For more information, contact Communications & Public Affairs Director Bill Crabtree at 919-435-9421 or email@example.com.