Forms & Applications

Requirements for Residential Construction in the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA)
Town of Wake Forest, Inspections Division required application for any residential construction proposed on a lot that has a recorded Base Flood Elevation (BFE).

FEMA Elevation Certificate
Required for all structures located within or partially within the 100 year floodplain before the Certificate of Occupancy is issued.

Explosives Blasting Permit Application
Application required for all blasting prior to the clearing or removal of a property.

Change of Contractor Form
Required for any changes in contractors from those approved on the permit application.

Underground and Above Ground Storage Tank Application

Area Light Service Form



301 S. Brooks St.
Wake Forest, NC 27587

Permit Information Line