The Wake Forest Historic Preservation Commission’s 2013 fundraising calendar, “Trees & Treasures of Historic Wake Forest,” is now available for purchase.
Featuring a variety of photographs taken by area residents of trees on historic Wake Forest properties, the calendars cost $15 each and are available for purchase at the following Wake Forest locations:
- Storyteller’s Bookstore, 158 S. White St.
- For Old Times Sake, 223 S. White St.
- NC Specialty Shop, 150 S. White St.
- Next Consignment Boutique, 210 S. White St.
- Nereida’s Nifty Threads, 222 E. Jones Ave.
- The Wake Weekly, 229 E. Owen Ave.
- Olde English Tea Room, 219 S. White St.
- Sunflower Studio, 214 E. Jones Ave.
- Wake Forest Coffee Company, 156 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce, 350 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 S. Brooks St.
The calendars can also be purchased online at www.wakeforestnc.gov/marketplace.aspx.
Proceeds from the sale of the calendar will be used to renovate and maintain the Ailey Young House – an HPC project. For more information about the Ailey Young House, visit www.wakeforestnc.gov/ailey-young-house.aspx.
For more information about the Historic Preservation Commission’s 2013 fundraising calendar, contact Senior Planner Agnes Wanman at 919-435-9516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.