Swim lesson registration begins Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
All registration will be held online by following the link below.
- Register Online
- Online registrations will be accepted starting at 8 a.m. Wednesday, June 1.
- Payments can be made with debit card, Master Card or Visa.
- Customers without internet access may register using the kiosks in the lobby of Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 S. Brooks St., from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Payments can be made with debit card, MasterCard or Visa.
Wake Forest Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources swim lessons are group classes (four participants per class) taught by town staff, one instructor per class. Classes meet Monday - Thursday for one week, 45 minutes per day.
All sessions are held at Holding Park Pool, 133 W. Owen Ave. Classes are conducted rain or shine and are only canceled in the event of thunderstorms and/or lightning.
Eight sessions will be offered in 2016, including classes for preschoolers (ages 3-5), beginners (ages 6 and above), and advanced beginners. Class schedules will be published May 24, 2016.
- $35 for Wake Forest residents - reside within the Town limits
- $70 for non-residents
2016 Swim Lesson Sessions & Dates
Weekly class schedules are shown below. Please note the class listings in the online registration system will display available space in the classes.
- June 20-23
- June 27-30
- July 5-8 (Tue-Fri)
- July 11-14
- July 18-21
- July 25-28
- Aug 1-4
- Aug 8-11