Swim lesson registration begins Monday, June 1, 2015.
All registration will be held online by following the link below.
- Register Online
- Online registrations will be accepted starting at 8 a.m. Monday, June 1.
- Payments can be made with debit card, Master Card or Visa.
- Customers without internet access may register using the kiosks in the lobby of Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 S. Brooks St., from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Payments can be made with debit card, MasterCard or Visa.
Wake Forest Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources swim lessons are group classes (four participants per class) taught by town staff, one instructor per class. Classes meet Monday - Thursday for one week, 45 minutes per day.
All sessions are held at Holding Park Pool, 133 W. Owen Ave. Classes are conducted rain or shine and are only canceled in the event of thunderstorms and/or lightning.
Eight sessions will be offered in 2015, including classes for preschoolers (ages 3-5), beginners (ages 6 and above), and advanced beginners. Class schedules will be released Tuesday, May 26.
- $35 for Wake Forest residents - reside within the Town limits
- $70 for non-residents
2015 Swim Lesson Sessions & Dates
Weekly class schedules will be linked by the dates shown below. Please note the class listings do not reflect current available spaces for walk-in registrants.
- June 15-18
- June 22-25
- July 6-9
- July 13-16
- July 20-23
- July 27-30
- Aug. 3-6
- Aug. 10-13