Swim lesson registration begins Monday, June 2, 2014.
There are two ways for you to register for swim lessons:
- Register Online
- Online registrations will be accepted starting at 8 a.m. Monday, June 2.
- Payments can be made with debit card, Master Card or Visa.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted daily at the Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 S. Brooks St., from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payments can be made with cash, check, debit card, MasterCard or Visa.
Wake Forest Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources swim lessons are group classes (4 participants per class) taught by town staff, one instructor per class. Classes meet Monday - Thursday for one week, 45 minutes per day.
All sessions are held at Holding Park Pool, 133 W. Owen Ave. Classes are conducted rain or shine and are only canceled in the event of thunderstorms and/or lightning.
Eight sessions will be offered in 2014, including classes for preschoolers (ages 3-5), beginners (ages 6 and above), and advanced beginners. Class schedules will be released Tuesday, May 27.
- $35 for Wake Forest residents - reside within the Town limits
- $70 for non-residents
2014 Swim Lesson Sessions & Dates
Weekly class schedules will be linked by the dates
Please note that the class listings do not reflect current available spaces for walk-in registrants.