The Wake Forest Historic Preservation Commission’s 2014 fundraising calendar, “Wake Forest Postcards from the Past,” will be available for purchase in early December.
Featuring postcards of several Wake Forest landmarks from former town commissioner Frank Drake's personal collection, the calendars cost $15 each and will be available for purchase at the following Wake Forest locations:
- The Cotton Company, 306 S. White St.
- Over the Falls, 419 S. Brooks St.
- NC Specialty Shop, 150 S. White St.
- Storyteller’s Bookstore, 158 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce, 350 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Coffee Company, 156 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Historical Museum, 450 N. Main St.
- Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 S. Brooks St.
The calendars will also be available for purchase online at www.wakeforestnc.gov/marketplace.aspx.
Proceeds from the sale of the calendar will be used to renovate and maintain the Ailey Young House – an HPC project. For more information about the Ailey Young House, visit www.wakeforestnc.gov/ailey-young-house.aspx.
For more information about the Historic Preservation Commission’s 2014 fundraising calendar, contact Senior Planner Agnes Wanman at 919-435-9516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.