On-Line Bill Pay
The Town of Wake Forest is pleased to offer our customers the convenience of on-line utility bill payments. With online bill pay, you can:
- Pay your utility bill with a MasterCard or Visa credit card or a debit card with MasterCard or Visa logos
- View your bill, current balance and due date
- Access billing history, payments, and charges
- View historical consumption data
Online utility bill payment offers several benefits, including:
- Ease of use - No more hassles with paperwork, postage or different payment methods for different statements.
- Security and Privacy - Personal information remains confidential and secure.
- Flexibility - No more postage or time spent handwriting a check. You can pay with Mastercard or Visa credit card or a debit card bearing MasterCard or Visa logos.
- Accessibility – You can pay bills any time, from anywhere, as long as you have Internet access. You can also view payments, bill history, and consumption data.
* Payments made online will be credited the next business day.
Pay-as-you-go electricity offers you the opportunity to pay when you want, in the amounts you want. Instead of receiving a traditional paper bill that is generated once each month, usage is calculated daily. As a pre-pay customer, you'll never pay a late charge and you won't be charged costly disconnect and reconnect fees if your account runs out of credit.
Equal Payment Plan
Take the surprises out of your monthly utility bill with the Town of Wake Forest Equal Payment Plan (EPP). Once you enroll in EPP, you will receive a bill each month for the same amount. It's a great way to smooth the peaks and valleys of seasonal electric usage and enable you to budget with precision.
Automatic Bank Draft
To save time and money and avoid late fees, have your monthly payment automatically drafted from your checking or savings account. It’s the same convenient process you may already use to pay a car loan, insurance premium or any other monthly payment. With the automatic bank draft, avoid the monthly hassle of writing checks and mailing them or dropping them off at Town Hall.
Pay By Mail
Use the return envelope included with your bill to send payment or mail to:
Town of Wake Forest
P.O. Box 600068
Raleigh, NC 27675-6068
301 S. Brooks St.
Wake Forest, NC
A drive-up collection box has been installed along Taylor Street outside the new town hall. An indoor collection box is available in the first floor lobby.
In July 2008 the Town of Wake Forest began treating residential garbage and recycling service the same as fire and police service as part of your annual property tax bill. The new process simplifies the way you pay for residential sanitation service by eliminating your monthly sanitation charge and including it as a public service paid for by tax revenues. The measure also creates an annual cost savings for over 95% of the Town’s sanitation customers. MORE>>
Water & Sewer Billing
On July 1, 2005, the Town of Wake Forest and the City of Raleigh merged their water and sewer systems. The City of Raleigh then began billing all water and sewer accounts formerly billed by the Town of Wake Forest. Payments to the City of Raleigh should be mailed as specified on the City of Raleigh bill. However, WakeForest residents may make water/sewer bill payments in person at the WakeForestTown Hall.