2012 Christmas Historic Home Tour
Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012
2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Stroll down the street;
Listen to holiday music;
Ride a horse and buggy;
Visit a decorated home; and
Imagine what it must have been like,
At Christmastime, in years gone by.
The Wake Forest Historic Preservation Commission and the Wake Forest Woman's Club will present their biennial Christmas Historic Home Tour on Saturday, Dec. 1, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Approximately 13 homes and other buildings decorated for the holidays will be open for viewing on this self-guided tour.
On even-numbered years, the Wake Forest Historic Preservation Commission and the Wake Forest Woman’s Club present the Christmas Historic Home Tour. This year’s tour may be the biggest ever! The event will include free horse drawn carriage rides, wonderful Christmas music, and refreshments.
- Advance Tickets - $15
- Day of Tour - $20
- Well-mannered children under 12 - Free
Advance tickets are no longer available for purchase online. However, advance tickets are on sale at the following area locations:
- The Cotton Company, 306 S. White St.
- NC Specialty Shops, 150 S. White St.
- Olde English Tea Room, 219 S. White St.
- Red Door Interiors & Antiques, 221 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Coffee Company, 156 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce, 350 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 S. Brooks St.
For mail orders, please send a check made out to the Wake Forest Historic Preservation Commission to:
- Agnes Wanman
Wake Forest Planning Department
301 S. Brooks St.
Wake Forest, NC 27587
- For more information, contact Agnes Wanman at (919) 435-9516.
- Click here for directions to Wake Forest, NC
- Click here to offer your feedback on this Christmas Historic Home Tour website
- To obtain and submit a feedback form: click on the link above, fill out the form online, save it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.