2014 Christmas Historic Home Tour
Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014
1 – 7 pm
Stroll down the street;
Listen to holiday music;
Ride a horse and buggy;
Visit a decorated home; and
Imagine what it must have been like,
At Christmastime, in years gone by.
The Wake Forest Historic Preservation Commission and the Wake Forest Woman's Club will present their biennial Christmas Historic Home Tour on Saturday, Dec. 6, from 1-7 p.m. - rain or shine!
Offered only in even-numbered years, the Christmas Historic Home Tour is a self-guided tour featuring several Wake Forest homes and other properties decorated for the holidays and open for viewing. This year's event will also offer free bicycle rickshaw and horse drawn carriage rides, wonderful holiday music and more.
- Advance Tickets - $16 (price includes tax)
- Day of Tour - $22 (price includes tax)
- Well-mannered children under 12 - Free
Advance tickets are on sale now at the following area locations:
- The Cotton Company, 306 S. White St.
- For Old Times Sake Antiques, 223 S. White St.
- NC General Stores, 150 S. White St.
- Olde English Tea Room, 219 S. White St.
- Village Pharmacy, 900 S. Franklin St., Ste 102
- Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce, 305 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Coffee Company, 156 S. White St.
- Wake Forest Historical Museum, 414 N. Main St.
- Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 S. Brooks St.
Day of Tour tickets can be purchased at the Wake Forest Historical Museum, 414 N. Main St.
Historic Home Tour Map
The official tour map (shown right) is now available for printing and downloading. Offering an overview of homes and other properties on this year's Christmas Historic Home Tour, the map will also be available on the day of the tour at the Wake Forest Historical Museum, 414 N. Main St., or at any of the homes on the tour.
Homes & Properties on the Tour
The 2014 Christmas Historic Home Tour will showscase the homes and properties shown below.